zaterdag 3 december 2011

XMAS BOOKPARTY!

In my friend Eline's 2nd interior book, a beautiful illustrated guide for making your own home decorations, i participated designing the sweets and cakes with their recipies. (see my earlier post :-)
Preparations for the party started on the monday before on which i helped Eline decorating the location in Veenendaal and setting the special X-mas table. We had a lot of fun that day! including my two little monsters (doggies).  
On wednesday the 30th, the day of the actual bookparty, many people were invited to see the works from the book in 3D. 
They were also treated with new inspiration from the decorated X-mas table. Yes! the entire team had created their own plate space..all kinds of very nice handwork!
Later that day great news was given by the publisher: The book will be translated and published in english in june 2012!
my toffee sugar sweets
festive cookies for tree and treat
my homemade wine bottle
and my printed placemat for the xmas table
my clay giveaway present
Above 3 photo's made by the book photographer Joost de Wolf himself!

1 opmerking:

  1. Nogmaals ontzettend bedankt voor je hulp maandag! Iedereen was erg benieuwd naar je toffees. Een paar mensen hebben er een meegenomen :)
    Je kleie huisjes zijn geweldig. XE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen